No Products in the Cart
When you join us at Clickbio, you will be part of a small, innovative, and driven team that is constantly striving to advance scientific research by making brand-new tools. Our engineers specialize in the development of new equipment for Life Sciences and we have served many labs across the globe. Clickbio sales representatives are responsible for the sale of proprietary consumables, capital equipment and custom solutions. We are 100% committed to advancing scientific research by recognizing problems and creating the solutions.
● You will be responsible for managing, developing, and growing accounts while aligning with ClickBio’s Mission, Vision and Values.
● Assess and analyze product/competitor trends at the territory and account level.
● Maintain a strong technical understanding of our product line.
● Some understanding of laboratory procedures and methodology with a focus on automation.
● Must maintain effective customer relations and develop opportunities for growth.
● Assure market penetration and profitability while achieving sales forecasts.
● Represent the company at industry trade shows and conferences.
● Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs.
● Efficiently gauge laboratory workflows and recommend Clickbio solutions to suit specific needs.
● Develop and deliver top-tier service to new and existing customers.
● Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of consumable sales.
● Communicate customer feedback to management regularly to assist with new product pipeline.
● Develop and execute a variety of marketing and sales techniques to reach a wide audience of researchers.
● Ensure that all administrative tasks are completed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably in sciences
● 3-5 years of customer-facing technical sales experience.
● Sales and marketing experience in life sciences preferred
● Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations
● Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
● Must possess the organizational skills to multitask and meet deadlines as needed
Clickbio, Inc. is a fast-paced company that has the history and potential to have a rapidly changing set of job functions for everyone on the team. You should have the potential for role changes and job function increases. Flexibility is a must.
Clickbio, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.